Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Wine Christmas by Future Trade Interntaional


I'm not much of an alcoholic. I can appreciate a few craft beers, although overall it's a taste I never acquired, and I like my cocktails on the sweet side - 80% of it being juice or whatever non-alcoholic ingredient is int here and the 20% being just enough to get me buzzed after around 10 glasses. I will, however, admit to being a wino. My bottle of choice is white - a sweet Riesling.

With Filipinos having a better appreciation for wine, Future Trade International has tied up with Raintree Restaurants and are giving away a lot of wine hampers for a very happy wine Christmas!


For every bottle of  Future Trade International wine (Penfolds, Robert Mondavi) you purchase at any Raintree Restaurant (Chelsea Market Cafe, Mr. Jones, Stella, etc.) between November 22 - December 16 entitles you to one raffle entry for the 'I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas' promotion.


If you purchase a bottle of FTI wines between November 22 to December 3, you also get a free corkscrew along with your raffle coupon. Those who buy a bottle between December 5 to 16 also get another bottle for free along with their raffle coupon!


FTI is giving away 20 wine hampers during their Grand Raffle Draw on December 20 at Stella Wood-Fire Bistro at Bonifacio High Street and will be notified by phone and registered mail, as well as online and offline announcements.

So if you find yourself mucking around Manila this holiday season, drop by your favorite Raintree restaurant and enjoy a bottle of wine with your meal! This is way nicer than an iced tea or soda any day!


Just mucking around Manila,


www.muckingaroundmanila.com
Follow @_muckingaround on Twitter and Instagram.
Like the Mucking Around Manila fan page.