Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Laminine Manila: A Stem Cell Revolution!


There's a revolution happening, and here I am, trying to catch up.

We've all heard about celebrities and people with cancer going to Germany or Japan and spending millions of pesos on stem cell injections. I first heard about stem cell studies from the late Superman, Christopher Reeve, who focused on human embryotic stem cell research.

I was introduced to Laminine Manila recently by a friend who had been taking the stuff for a while now. He reported that since he started taking it, his energy increased tremendously and his focus and concentration improved and highly recommend that I try it for my hypothyroid problem, since I find most of the medications they prescribe for goiter have a lot of unpleasant side effects. Laminine, on the other hand, is an all-natural supplement made out of the stem cell of an avian embryo - so I decided to give it a whirl.

Laminine comes from laminin - a protein network foundation for most cells and organs. It's a unique and patented formula that provides the most essential proteins and amino acids our body needs, along with the proper transport mechanisms to direct these nutritional building blocks to where our body needs it the most.
Laminine is a natural, synergistic super food that contains most known vitamins, important traceminerals, all eight essential amino acids along with other nutritional elements. Laminine is nature’s most perfect food and the perfect combination of life-giving sustenance sourced from land, sea and plant.
Laminine helps regenerate aging cells while completely nourishing unhealthy cells, supporting their restoration to their original state. All naturopaths will tell you this: your body has its own repair mechanism, the physical ability to regenerate your own damaged cells. This repair mechanism is alive and well when we were younger - until around 21 by my research -  but falters as we age. It unleashes this powerful repair mechanism inside all of us. It will keep your entire family not only healthy, but help them become physically, mentally and emotionally stronger.

I bought a few boxes of Laminine (P2,350 for a box of 30 capsules - around month's supply) and wanted to try and see if I would feel the results my friend had claimed - having more energy and being more focused than ever before. The boxes came with a suggested dosage depending on whether you were just taking the supplement to maintain your health (one capsule a day) or if you were trying to fight off cancer (it ranges from two to up to 15 capsules a day).


I had a hypothyroid and a few other ailments that needed the attention it wasn't getting, so I'd take two capsules after breakfast and after lunch. The immediate effect it had on me was I wasn't as moody as I used to be. I tend to snap a lot when I'm cramming for deadlines, but over the past month my mood has definitely improved and I was a lot more chill. I sleep better now as well, and I don't feel lethargic. Before taking Laminine, I'd be so tired after lunch I'd need to take a short nap before going back to work, or sleep at 7 o'clock because my energy level was so low. I get what my friend was saying about being more focused as well - you feel like like you're "in the zone" all the time!

I've thrown out all my other vitamins and supplements except for my Vitamin C and rely solely on Laminine now - that stuff really is amazing! I still have to visit my doctor to check if there's an improvement in my hypothyroid, but just by judging the way I've been feeling lately, there should be a huge change in my test results!

When mucking around Manila in search for a super supplement that'll keep you physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy, check out Laminine Manila. The results are different for everyone, but if you aren't happy with your results after buying a box for any reason, just send it back and they'll refund you the amount that you paid for, no questions asked.

If you have any questions about the product, feel free to leave me a message!


Just mucking around Manila,



www.muckingaroundmanila.com
Follow @_iamkathi on Twitter and Instagram.
Like the Mucking Around Manila fan page.


Laminine Manila
Onelia Jose st., BFRV
Las Piñas City