Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 16: Yoga+ 30-Day Challenge


Ok, I admit that today was an especially lazy day and I didn't go to a yoga class. Gasp! I feel really guilty, but Jericho had stayed over and we got a late lunch, so going to the feature class at 1pm was out of the question (going the the Hot C class at 4pm is not an option for me... at least for now). I'm going to have to pay for it in the next 15 days by doing one day of doubles, something I'm not particularly looking forward to.

So today was a major, major cheat day. More like throwing the challenge out of the window for a day, day. We woke up to the sound of the fire alarm, panicked a bit, then realized it was only a fire drill. J had to work for a bit and we went out to get lunch by 12:30, which left absolutely no time to catch the 1pm feature class Ryan had told me about. Drat, that would've been a walk in the park, too! Yin yoga is a very relaxed yoga, more of a deep tissue massage than a workout.

I had Cadbury's milk chocolate for breakfast, buffalo wings for lunch, a square of Lindt's 70% dark chocolate for dessert, and nachos for dinner. Yes, you don't have to remind me. I promise to be better tomorrow.


Meditation (+5), 7 hours of sleep minimum (+5), Drinking 3 liters of water a day (+5), taking in refined sugar (-5) = 10 points