Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 15: Yoga+ 30-Day Challenge


Took Ryan's Hot B class earlier tonight and had a blast! I'm really starting to enjoy the classes, even though sometimes I just don't feel like trudging over to Yoga+ because it's drizzling outside, I'm busy, I want to spend my two hours watching a movie, or some other excuse.

Since it is a Friday, I went out to dinner and had a life with J, getting our nosh on at Malcolm's Burger Restaurant, thanks to a Groupon he got.We tried their famous Malcolm's burger with bleu cheese, which really isn't all that, and their Aligue pasta, which was a creamy sauce with white wine and crab fat with shrimp and green chilies added in. It was pretty good - a heart attack waiting to happen - but a bit too spicy. J ended up with palpitations, it was so rich! When we got back to the apartment, we enjoyed a bit of chocolate and some masala tea to calm down J's palpitations from the pasta.


Going to yoga class (+25), meditation (+5), 7 hours of sleep minimum (+5), Drinking 3 liters of water a day (+5), taking in refined sugar (-5), eating white rice/bread, pasta (-5) = 30 points